Two circa 1900 character furnished and equipped 1 bed x 1 bath apartments on 'one title' overlooking shady paved courtyard in sought after location on the South Fremantle cafe strip and only 200m to the South Beach Surf Life Saving Club, park and beach.
Consists of a (Townhouse) divided into a ground floor and 1st floor apartments with independent access but also joined by a separate enclosed spiral staircase. (Lot 1 on the Strata Plan 29778)
- Modern kitchens with electric cooktops, dishwashers
- Bathrooms, one with bath shower and front loader washer
- Split system air conditioning in both
- Verandah for upstairs apartment and courtyard/paito for downstairs apartment
- Allocated parking bay and close by casual parking
- Presently leased for 6-12 months at approx $380/week (includes utilities) so $760+/week in total for both.
- Could lease for higher $$$ rates on short term rental or live in one and lease the other
- Located directly behind the South Beach Hotel, access off both Commercial Street or Harbour Road
- They are perfect for tourists/travellers and locals wanting a cafe/beach lifestyle
- Total area of 131sqm (includes living areas, courtyard and verandah) plus car bay
Shire rates approx $1600pa
Water rates aprox $1025pa
Strata levies approx $1295.60/quarter
For further information please call Darren 0417 551 557 or email.
M: 0417 551 557