Circa 2009 three bed townhouse with double garage and large courtyard in fantastic location between the city and beach. Ideal for trades person or someone with big 'toys' seeking storage and space. An affordable alternative to an apartment given extra space and low levies.
The property offers ground floor kitchen/dining/living leading to an under cover alfresco and spacious courtyard area with side gate access. There is also a second washroom downstairs off the laundry and double garage with rear access to the courtyard.
The property also falls within both the Wembley Primary and Churchlands High School catchment areas which is ideal for young families.
- lounge/dining with timber floors and split r/c air con
- kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
- under cover alfresco (shaded from westerly sun)
- laundry with linen storage
- 2nd WC/washroom
- double garage with store area and rear access to courtyard
- 73sqm courtyard with side gate access
- main bedroom with walk in robe and split r/c air con
- 2nd bedroom with built in robes
- 3rd bedroom
- bathroom with bath, shower and vanity
- separate WC
- electric window shutters on the east side
- levies $466.40/quarter
- shire rates approx $1700pa
- water rates approx $1250pa
Total Lot area is 228sqm
This property is in a small group of 11 well maintained townhouses at the western end of Herdsman Pde close to Floreat border with central driveway access. This property offers a very affordable entry point to the western suburbs for a trades person, couples and small families.
For viewings please email or call Darren on 0417 551 557.
M: 0417 551 557