Circa 1960's fully renovated first floor apartment in boutique group of 6 close to cafe's, shops, supermarket, restaurants, parks and Subiaco Train Station.
Being an end unit it offers plenty of light, twin split system air con, jarrah floors, high ceilings, modern kitchen and much more.
The property is presently leased fully furnished & equipped, and would be ideal for short stay accommodation, a city base or first home.
- Jarrah floors and high ceilings
- modern kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher, split a/c unit and front loader washer.
- lounge with gas bayonet and feature fireplace
- main bedroom with built in robes and split a/c unit (flows into lounge)
- bathroom with shower, vanity, WC and linen storage
- front porch
- rear access with stairs to rear yard and drying area
- front loader in kitchen and communal drying area downstairs
- Shire rates approx $1500pa
- Water rates approx $1100pa
- Strata levies $622.03/quarter + reserve fund $70.12/quarter
For further information and viewings please call Darren 0417 551 557 or email.
M: 0417 551 557