Opportunity knocks for those seeking a classic character home on 491sqm with great street appeal in a highly desirable location.
Original features of this 1930'a Californian Bungalow have been retained and tastefully integrated into the rear extension with high ceilings, lead light and feature timber throughout.
This much loved home is ideal for young families wishing to be within walking distance of their local primary school and the many lifestyle benefits that Wembley offers.
The generous front yard is fully fenced with a magnificent Flame tree, lush lawn and extra wide double carport. While the rear yard offers a peaceful and relaxing ambience that is ideal for entertaining all year round.
- Separate formal lounge and dining with wood fire, ornate ceilings and picture rails
- Main bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe (loft storage from robe), ornate ceilings and picture rails
- Separate study with built in shelving
- Kitchen/meals overlooking rear yard
- Family room with split a/c and french doors to rear verandah
- Two additional bedrooms with built in robes and split a/c
- Second bathroom with shower, vanity and WC
- Double carport
- Fully fenced front yard with reticulated gardens and lawn
- Rear shed - powered
- High ceilings throughout
- Jarrah floors, lead light doors and windows
- 491sqm survey strata block
- Approx 200sqm of living
- The property is NBN ready. (Due approx. early 2019)
- Underground power has been approved and due to be installed in approx next 6-12 months
This beautiful home will ideally suite a busy young family seeking a care free lifestyle close to local amenities, city and beach. Don't delay, inspection will impress.
Viewings by appointment only by contacting Molly Markwell on 0405 409 709 or email email@example.com.
Property Code: 202
P: 0405 409 709
M: 0405 409 709