113 Daglish Street
UNDER OFFER - MORE $1m+ HOMES WANTED FOR CASH BUYERS
This cicra 1950's 3/4 bed 2 bath character home ticks all the right boxes for a young family seeking a foothold into the western suburbs property market.
The freshly painted brick & tile home sits on a 645sqm east/west oriented block with ample frontage of 15.09m, a spacious backyard and sealed laneway access to the rear. The land is Zoned 'Residential 20' and offers the potential for rear garaging and/or 'ancillary living' to 70sqm STCA (subject to council approval).
The property is ideally located between the Perth CBD & City Beach, and offers many lifestyle benefits including walking distance to: Wembley Primary School, Bold Park Community School, Lake Monger Reserve, café's, shops, bus (Grantham Street) and train (Subiaco).
Key features include:
- Formal lounge with leadlight windows and new split system a/c
- Central entrance/hallway with linen storage
- Main bedroom with character built in robes
- Main bathroom with bath, shower, WC and pedestal basin
- Second bedroom
- Third bedroom at the rear with ensuite (shower, vanity & WC)
- Kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
- Meals/dining with French doors to alfresco
- Family room adjoining kitchen/meals with split system a/c
- Separate home office/study/4th bedrooom (original formal dining)
- Separate laundry
- Single garage with additional off street parking
- Timber floors, high ceilings and leadlight windows
- Established gardens and lawns
- 'Extras' such as vegi patch, play house and more
The western suburbs housing market continues to tighten and 113 Daglish Street offers an excellent entry opportunity.
Don't delay call Darren on 0417 551 557 or email for further information or questions.
Viewings by appointment or at home opens.
|Land Size||645 Square Mtr approx.|
|Built In Robes|
|(Approx in meters)||15.09|