56 Nicholson Road
This rare stylish beauty is perfect for those seeking to move into this much coveted and tightly held area of Subiaco.
Originally built in 1968 this solid brick and tile home offers ground floor accommodation with fresh modern finishes throughout. Honed limestone flooring in the generous light, bright entrance will impress. Viewing a must. A brilliant alternative for those considering apartment living!
Move straight in and enjoy all this neighbourhood offers or invest in a desirable rental property with serious redevelopment potential.
• Rare Survey Strata on 348sqm block with rear lane access Zoned R20
• Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, Smeg gas hob, dishwasher
• Ex-Large master bedroom with ensuite and built-ins
• Generous 2nd bedroom
• New gas instant hot water system
• Large modern master bathroom
• Off street under cover secure parking
• Generous, newly landscaped reticulated courtyards at the front, side and rear of the property.
• Original wooden floors and quality finishes throughout
• Fully enclosed yard offering privacy and security.
Close to schools, hospitals, shops and parks, public transport.
• Kings Park Botanical Gardens
• Sir Charles Gardiner Hospital
• Perth CBD
• 100 meters to Rokeby Road
and location, location, location.
Strata levies: n/a
VIEWINGS: By appointment with Molly Markwell 0405 409709